Porter Hills Village
Days and hours will vary, flexibility to work weekends and Holidays is required
Responsibilities include serving meals, setting up meal trays and ensuring food storage areas are clean and properly arranged. Food service or customer service experience helpful, but not required.
Dining Services staff can receive a free meal on each shift!
- Serves meals in accordance with established procedures
- Sets up meal trays, food carts, and dining room as instructed
- Assists cook in preparing meals as needed
- Delivers and remove food carts and trays
- Ensures that food storage areas are clean and properly arranged
- Cleans work tables, meat blocks, floors, etc. regularly
- Assists in food preparation and set up for special events
- Assists dishwashers as necessary
Why work at Porter Hills
Our focus is to create an elegant community where our residents and their guests are surrounded by the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care. You will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our residents, their families and your coworkers in a diverse and rewarding environment. If you are a person who has deep compassion and a desire to serve seniors, then we would like to hear from you.
Benefits: Can vary based on options selected, but include:
- Competitive wage
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages, especially the geriatric population
- Previous work experience in a senior living environment is a plus but not required
- Previous server experience