When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
This posting is to collect applications for current and future positions available on our Big Rapids campus.
We are currently looking for Team Members on all shifts to join our team in Big Rapids, Michigan!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy the following benefits from their first day of employment:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401K & company match
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for overtime (Paid at time and a half)
As a Team Member, you will:
Be expected to develop and display knowledge, skills, and willingness to learn and perform variety of manufacturing tasks. Flex to meet production needs, produce sustained quality and timely results, maintain ongoing positive and collaborative behaviors, and reliably work all scheduled hours.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Ability to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations: Repetitive wrist and arm movements, frequently lifting/moving material up to 50 pounds, standing up for long periods of time, and exposure to noise, dust, fumes, dirt, grease, oil, and vibrations
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Big Rapids, MI without relocation assistance
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and understand job aids and other instructional material printed in English
- Haworth manufacturing experience
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicantâ€™s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.