Certified Nursing Assistant
Porter Hills - Health & Rehab Center
To be considered apply at: https://www.porterhills.org/jobs/
Shift/Schedule: Full-time: 6:30pm-6:30am or 6:30am-6:30pm (3-4 scheduled shifts per week), Every other weekend and Holiday rotation required
**Retention Bonus Expires 8/31/2020
Be part of an organization that values their team members and knows the importance of providing a supportive community. PLUS - Affordable and layered benefit plans for individuals that are hired for 30 or more hours/week, Voluntary benefit options (including Life Insurance) for team members hired for 16-29 hours/week, Retirement Savings Plan (with potential Company match), Wellness Reimbursement, Education Tuition Assistant, 5 STAR staff rating, Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays per year PLUS a paid Floating Holiday and a paid Birthday Holiday, WheelsToWork partner, Employee Discounted Lunch options, DAILYPAY, and MORE!
- Assists all residents with activities of daily living (ADL’s), as needed according to their current level of care, and nursing care plan.
- Assists with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc. as needed, utilizing good body mechanics and safety precautions, including the appropriate/proper use of assistive devices and mechanical lifts.
- Assists in preparing resident for social programs and transporting as needed.
- Performs restorative, and rehabilitative procedures as instructed by supervisor
- Encourages each resident’s autonomy and dignity by communicating in a respectful and sensitive manner according to their needs.
- Participates in the care planning for residents and attends care conferences as requested.
- Assists in the planning and participates in resident’s meaningful engagement opportunities and dining experiences, and ensures they are positive, and resident directed.
- Interacts with residents in a friendly manner while monitoring their comfort level and needs.
- Maintains accurate documentation on resident charts.
Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED
Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Michigan