Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can blend your technical curiosity and experience with your passion for helping others (in this case, our customers) succeed in overcoming some of their biggest digital transformation challenges? If so, look no further. We want to talk to you!
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian. Our Dynatrace ONE team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into cross-functional squads with a single focus to make our customers successful.
As a Technical Product Specialist, you will use your product and industry expertise to accelerate product adoption, drive user satisfaction, and provide strategic consulting to our customers. This is done primarily through providing in-product assistance (chat), personalized coaching sessions, and product onboarding. Through these customer engagements, you will have the opportunity to educate our customers about our latest product enhancements and how to get they can the most value from them. Since Dynatrace ONE is embedded into our product, you will be the voice of our product as well as provide the voice of the customer to product management, Sales, and Dynatrace leadership teams. We would also love you to join us at local conferences and meet-ups to share how our automated, full-stack, AI-powered monitoring platform is helping our customers lead in their industries.
* A Renewal Conversation Administrator assists CSM s and Account Executives by pulling renewal data. This is accomplished by working in our Saleforce.com environment.
* Analyze and review renewal opportunities, gather product details, quantity, purchase price, contract renewal price and contract document review
* Work in a team environment to ensure the completion of assigned task within specified deadlines for an assigned region and in support of NORAM and LATAM Geography(s)
* Perform additional duties as required
* Organize meetings with internal resources to discuss findings
* Potential calls with clients by assisting with any figures or issues CSM s or sales may have
* Proven ability to assess, manage and operate effectively given multiple priorities in a mission-critical environment.
* Self-starter, highly motivated, and committed to getting results
* Excellent mathematical skills with emphasis in accounting or financial math
* Strong organizational skills, including detailed record-keeping, excellent and independent follow-through, and a high degree of accuracy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven track record of flexibility in a team setting
* Word processing and demonstratable advanced spreadsheet experience in Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com
* Ability to think outside the box and produce creative solutions if needed
* Quick learner of new concepts and ability to effectively learn new software as needed
* Knowledge of Dynatrace software products
* Knowledge of licensing and product pricing
* Some college education
Deine abwechslungsreichen Aufgaben im Team:
* Als rechte Hand des Lab Leads unterst tzt du diesen in allen organisatorischen und adminstrativen Belangen wie z.B. Reiseplanung, Accounting, etc..
* Nach einer intensiven Einarbeitungsphase bernimmst du die eigenverantworltiche Abwicklung und Koordination s mtlicher Office Management Agenden (Betreuung der Rezeption, Bestellung von B omaterialien, etc) am Standort Wien.
* Du bist die gute Seele des Labs und somit zentrale Anlaufstelle f r MitarbeiterInnen und Besucher in s mtlichen Office relevanten Belangen.
* Als Organisationstalent und kreativer Kopf bernimmst du weiters das Eventmanagement f r interne und externe Veranstaltungen.
* Du stehst im engen Austausch mit unserem kreativen Employer Branding Team und beteiligst dich aktiv an Personalmarketingaktivit ten (wie z.B. Karrieremessen)
* Weiters arbeitest du eng mit unserem Recruiting Team in Linz zusammen und unterst tzt uns u.a. im Aufbau von Kooperationen mit Unis, FHs und HTLs.
Unsere Erwartungen an dich:
* Du hast eine abgeschlossene kfm. Ausbildung auf Maturaniveau und kannst bereits erste Berufserfahrung in einer vergleichbaren Position (Recruiting, Marketing, Office Management) vorweisen.
* Du verf gst ber sehr gute ENGLISCHKENNTNISSE in Wort und Schrift.
* Du bist vertraut mit Microsoft Office 365 und kannst im Handumdrehen in Powerpoint Slides erstellen und in Excel Charts gestalten
. See job URL for more information and EOE statement.
Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For more details go to URL