Sherwin-Williamsis the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion insales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centersworldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative andpassionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities,Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours andjoin us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications. This position will also stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
- Associate Degree or related college courses.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Whowe are -
AtSherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyalemployees. To learn about our company and our culture go to .
EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualifiedcandidates will receive consideration for employment and will not bediscriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age,pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status orany other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAAFederal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Flint
US MI Flint Dort Commercial 1053
2215 S Dort Hwy
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.