Job Title: Global Sourcing Manager (Contract Interiors)
Come Join the Trendway team and work with our wonderful parent company Fellowes! This is a great opportunity to further the success of our Contract Interiors group and expand your experience portfolio.
We believe it’s the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
As the Global Sourcing Manager, you will provide comprehensive strategic global sourcing management specifically for our Contract Interiors channel, with a strong focus on product sourcing and supplier development. You will manage strategic product sourcing strategies that address quality, cost control and on-time product delivery while maximizing customer service levels. You will make product supply decisions, with heavy assessment and input within the core NPD and stage gate process. In addition, you will manage and execute product level global negotiation strategies with suppliers to support Corporate profitability goals and objectives.
This position can sit in our Itasca, IL headquarters or at our Holland, MI location (Trendway).
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies and provide product supply decisions, input and assessments across multiple products within the Contract Interiors channel
- Set objectives and monitor performance to achieving year-over-year cost reduction and continuous improvement of the sourcing process
- Be responsible for Fellowes Global customer service level goals, while developing and utilizing supplier performance metrics; drive continuous improvement in the global supply base
- Manage and facilitate ongoing process improvement strategies; streamline sourcing and procurement practices to ensure alignment with organizational business strategies and corporate performance objectives
- Manage critical supplier development activities to improve productivity, supplier quality and reduce costs in a global OEM and manufacturing business model
- Manage global relationships (U.S., Europe and China) and utilize data to identify and analyze country capability, vendor identification, evaluation, certification and improvement in service, cost reliability and quality
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset through participation in events and activities that lead to financial gain, time savings and/or waste reduction for the business
- Manage and maintain the Fellowes tooling procedure, to include tracking scorecard and management/disposition of all Fellowes global tooling assets
- Be responsible for supplier production capacity management across the business
What You Bring to the Team
- A minimum of 7 years of sourcing and supply chain management experience within a manufacturing environment, to include domestic and global sourcing, procurement as well as supplier identification, assessment, certification and development
- A minimum of 3 years of leadership experience
- A demonstrated history of delivering year-over-year cost savings, building partnerships with suppliers globally and driving productivity improvement through Lean practice implantation
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or other similar field
- The ability to build true partnerships across a global supply base
- Effective negotiation strategies/techniques, particularly across various foreign cultures
- A successful track record of maximizing return on investment across KPIs: product costs, COGS, etc.
- The ability to manage, lead and motivate a team of strong individuals to exceptional results
- The ability to work cross-functionally within supply chain functions, business teams and senior leadership to ensure strong financial results and implementation of continuous improvement
You May Also Have…
- Office furniture sourcing and supply chain experience, to include customized, made-to-order product lines
- APICS or CPM certification
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.