Financial Analyst - 12402
Dematic is hiring for a key position in our Finance team based in Grand Rapids, MI. The Financial Analyst position will add value and be a key position supporting our rapidly growing Sales organization. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a high level of independent judgment and the ability to demonstrate strong relationship skills. This role will work cross-functionally in a large organization developing partnerships with key business units and working with executive leaders. This role provides a challenging opportunity to learn a variety of skills across Financial Analysis.
* Serve as a key business partner to the Sales and Marketing organization helping to drive sales growth and order intake with financial analysis and continued process improvement.
* Add value to the sales organization through the development of ad hoc analysis, cash flow models, margin comparisons as well as driving process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of sales organization.
* Prepare and review monthly management reports, sales forecasts, and KPI’s. Present and communicate analyses, business insights and recommendations from these reports, which will provide regular exposure to the CFO and other executives.
* Lead and execute the cost center forecasting process with Sales and Marketing budget owners to ensure targets are met.
* Responsible for ensuring the adequacy and effectiveness of various controls and processes related to sales and commission.
* Work cross functionally with Project Controlling, Supply Chain, etc. to ensure sales forecasts inputs are delivered timely and accurately.
* Participate in the annual budgeting and strategic planning processes.
* Drive efficiency in the finance function through identification and implementation of process improvements: streamline reporting, automation opportunities, etc.
* Other requests as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity