- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Maintains Center accounts: Has a working knowledge of all DOL, Corporate and Center requirements. Maintains and reconciles all Center bank accounts.Â Maintains integrity and performs audits.Â Acts as financial advisor to the Student Government Association (SGA).
- Prepares financial reports: Prepares Center bank reconciliations.Â Prepares monthly management budget reports.Â Â Â Prepares the ETA 2110 report monthly.Â Prepares SPAMIS and travel reconciliation.Â Prepares other financial reports as requested.
- Prepares staff payroll: Verifies mathematical accuracy of timesheets.Â Ensures that all staff submits their timecards.Â Acts as liaison between Center and Corporate Office.
- Oversees all functions of student receivables and staff travel. Prepares student biweekly payroll.Â Prepares and distributes student allowance checks.Â Prepares monthly reconciliations.Â Prepares travel disbursements and reimbursements.Â Oversees and audits expense reports.Â Other duties as required by DOL, corporate and Center policies.
- Assists with other finance functions as necessary. Supports manager and accounting clerk duties as necessary.Â Audits reports and other documents submitted by the accounting clerk.Â Ensures that all student cash and petty cash are accounted for and shortages/overages are accounted for properly.
- Supports the CDSS initiatives: Develops and implements a productive work-based learning program to include the development of traineesâ€™ employability and social skills.Â Explores innovative ways to incorporate financial activities into the traineesâ€™ leisure time learning.Â Must be responsive to traineesâ€™ conduct, abilities, and needs.
- Required Skills
Education and Experience
High School Diploma.Â Preferred: Associates degree and four years of related experience.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Valid state driverâ€™s license; CPR/First Aid certifications
- Job Location
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Position Type
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.