Recruiting Coordinator (20-07233)
Location: Warren, MI
Duration: 4 months
Specific responsibilities of this position:
- New hire will be mainly responsible for supporting Manufacturing Hourly hiring.
Scheduling interviews, initiating and tracking drug screen and backgrounds during pre-employment stage for hourly and salary employees.
- Interview scheduling and manage scheduling conflicts and calendar changes from candidate and interview teams.
- Provide topnotch candidate care. Ensure timely and accurate feedback to all inquiries for our Candidates, Recruiters, HR and Hiring Managers
- Time management and the ability to learn quickly
- Prepare and deliver offer letters to candidates
- Initiates and monitors background checks through completion , Answers onboarding questions and completes all onboarding tasks
- Responsible for troubleshooting and researching all onboarding and background check questions and concerns.
- Interview scheduling
- Excellent customer service skills – written/verbal
- Flexibility and multitasking throughout the day…. every day is different
- Ability to work within Excel and Microsoft Teams (huge plus if experienced with Microsoft Teams)
- 1– 3 years supporting recruiting activities
- 3 – 5 years customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with Taleo
- Experience with Workday