Our Line of Business Overview
Job Locations US-MI-WARREN
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
Manages the provision of individual patient services and collaborates with clinical staff to develop rehabilitation plans.Â Coordinates the ongoing provision of rehabilitation services.
- Formulates rehabilitation treatment plans, functional outcomes/goals and service delivery for referred patients in conjunction with the patient/support group and the clinical team.
- Develops patient initial, progress and discharge reports and monitors the patientâ€™s status on an ongoing basis.
- Monitors patient, family, physician and payer/case manager, referral source satisfaction with the program on a regular basis.
- Schedules/facilitates interdisciplinary case conferences with the clinical team, payers/case managers, physicians and family members.
- Communicates regularly with patient, family, payer/case manager and physician regarding patient progress and any important issues that arise.
- Facilitates acquisition of necessary equipment to enable achievement of agreed upon functional goals (i.e. Health Maintenance Organization, insurance carrier) with funding source.
- Participates in medical provider meetings to report/resolve medical issues for caseload.
- Monitors projected hours of service to be delivered to the patient and reports hours/subsequent changes to the Director Clinical Management/Program Manager.
- Negotiates with funding sources for extensions of service beyond initial authorizations.
- Acquires and tracks orders from physician for all provided ongoing services after the initial orders are obtained.
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs, obtains continuing education as required by Company policy and regulations.Â Maintains and enhances clinical practice skills.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
About our Line of Business
- Minimum of Bachelorâ€™s degree in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology), Registered Nurse, Human Services, or Rehabilitation Counseling/Psychology, and
- Maintains relevant professional licensure/registration/certification in the state of practice
- Current certification as Certified Brain Injury Specialist preferred
- Minimum of two-yearâ€™s experience in a rehabilitation setting with neurologically impaired patients
- Prior case management and/or insurance administration experience preferred Â
- Demonstrates excellent organization, problem solving, decision making and communication skills
- Organized and able to function under minimal supervision
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis
Need help finding the right job?
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient's real-life activities. It's a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future.Today, ourrehab servicesare still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreakinghome and community rehab, we're also providing services inresidential facilitiesandoutpatient clinics.For more information visitwww.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (â€œResCareâ€), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.