Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to todayâ€™s complex business issues. Croweâ€™s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a â€œBest Place to Work.â€ We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Joining our Consulting Financial Services practice is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing practice which has a passion for serving clients and our community. From day one of your career, you will assist our clients to transform their governance, embed risk in their decision-making, and arm them with insights that will make them stronger. We will enable an entrepreneurial and innovative environment for you to deliver transformative consulting services and to develop deeply specialized skill sets demanded in todayâ€™s market.
Crowe is seeking a Loan Review Manager to perform and manage credit risk consulting projects for a variety of clients in the financial services industry. In this role, you will:
- Provide loan review services and consulting engagements with clients on credit related matters.
- Supervise, train and review the work of other consultants.
- Manage key aspects of client service projects from planning to completion.
- Become a trusted advisor to client management by providing appropriate recommendations and solutions.
- Build and sustain meaningful client relationships.
- Support proposal and business development activities by identifying new target clients, building business relationships with key executives and developing/presenting proposals.
Educational and Professional Credentials:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience working in financial institutions or regulatory supervisory institutions.
- Graduate degree or Professional certification is a plus (i.e. â€“ RMA CRC).
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge as a commercial credit expert in CRE and General C&I, with additional experience with more complex product types such as SBA lending, leverage finance, agriculture, warehouse lending, etc.
- Direct and deliver significant engagements that deliver value to clients through project management, creation of deliverables and knowledge transfer.
- Manage engagement to ensure quality is delivered within budget.
- Understanding of credit processes, such as commercial loan origination and underwriting; credit policies; portfolio management, allowance for loan and lease losses; loan review and remediation.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state banking laws related to credit risk.
- Knowledge of risk ratings, risk rating methodology, and credit scorecards
- A self-starter who can prioritize multiple tasks, be resourceful and able to research and find solutions.
- Write and present clear and concise reports to provide meaningful recommendations to clients.
- Quick learner who easily adapts to new situations and is an expert in adapting to different types of software and technology.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 60%. This position may require national or international travel.
Build a Successful Future in Consulting
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Our Consulting professionals serve large organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
How you can Grow
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the â€œ50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.â€ Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortuneâ€™s â€œTop 100 Best Companies to Work Forâ€ and among Fortuneâ€™s â€œ20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Servicesâ€. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
Innovation: Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clientsâ€™ biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy: Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where theyâ€™re most productive â€“ whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere â€“ and wear jeans while theyâ€™re in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits: The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities â€“ such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes â€“ for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Community service: Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firmâ€™s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We're proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours â€“ giving back to the communities where we live and work. Thatâ€™s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.