Customer Relations Representative, Operations
Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
As a Customer Relations Representative at Coyote, you will focus on the customer service aspect of our business, helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions. As you start your operations career with Coyote, in this entry-level position, you will work as a team to effectively operate a portfolio of accounts through constant communication with customer contacts. These conversations include but are not limited to, ensuring all transportation arrangements are made, negotiating the cost of transportation based on market trends, and identifying and resolving issues. Additional business is generated through proper execution of commitments and prompt solutions to a variety of customer's shipping concerns, all while upholding Coyote's No Excuses commitment to service.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with all customer contacts and facilities
- Manage daily shipments and take responsibility for ensuring that shipments are serviced properly
- Coordinate and schedule all customer shipments
- Identify and communicate potential problems to the appropriate parties and provide solutions
- Prioritize and respond to both internal and external requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner
- Document and follow existing standard operating processes
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize at a high level
- Effective communication
- Confident decision-making skills
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or operations experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Onsite training and ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.