Our client in Royal MI is seeking a utility worker who will Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks, including, but not limited to, lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading vehicles and other activities to provide support throughout the manufacturing facility.
Shift: 1st/ 7:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Royal Oak, MI
- Loading, moving and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines
- Maintain 5s control for all related equipment
- Perform duties that support flow of material
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate powered industrial equipment
- Discard scrap
- Take proper precautionary measures when operating machinery
- Support essential logistic operations through storage and transportation of equipment
- Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
- Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
- Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
How to apply:
- If you are interested in this position, please complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com/royaloakmi
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com. After you complete the application and/or email your resume, please contact our office 248-545-7377 to follow up.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals does not charge a fee for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting business in locating outstanding talent! We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance and 401k.