Technical Operations Specialist
Location: Wyoming, MI
Duration: 12 months
The Technical Operations Specialist (TOS) supports production in maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and problem-solving manufacturing process equipment. Candidate must be able to function in a manufacturing maintenance team culture, where lean manufacturing principles are highly integrated, work independently under general direction of a supervisor.
- Tool and Die
- Machine Repair
3-5 years as maintenance technician / electrician technician
- Familiarity with high volume automotive manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of advanced mechanical / electrical concepts
- Working knowledge of general maintenance principles, blueprint reading/schematics and welding.
General knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems to include: basic electricity and electronics, controls and instrumentation, programmable logic control (PLC), robotics, mechanical drives and power transmission systems, fluid power and pneumatics
- Technical degree / Four Year Apprenticeship required or equivalent experience.
One of the following:
- Electrical Journeyman’s license
- Mechanical Journeyman’s license