Clark Retirement Community in Grand Rapids is seeking a personable and compassionate Part-Time (approximately 20 hours per week) Human Resources Administrative Assistant for our community. The right team member should be detailed oriented, organized, and have proven administrative experience. Experience in Human Resources is a plus! We are looking for someone that can be a steward of our Mission – to create communities of dignity, compassion, and respect.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level, works closely with other members of the HR team and reports to the Direct of Human Resources. This position carries out responsibilities which involve managing files, ensuring employee compliance reports are completed to support departments obtaining proper documentation, education, license renewal, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be the first face employees see within the HR office
- Assist new hires with pre-employment paperwork and onboarding
- Scan and upload documentation
- Track, monitor, and communicate employee compliance to managers
- Run reports
- Organize files
- Participate and help plan employee events
- Create and distibute employee notifications
- Have fun!
Qualities and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Cheerful disposition
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Ability to perform simple, but repetitive tasks
- Ability to use discretion and keep information confidential at all times
Benefit highlights Clark can offer you! This list is not all-inclusive!
- Health benefits that are very affordable
- Retirement Savings!
- Flexible schedules!
- Scholarships for education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company sponsored HSA
- On-site fitness and pool
- Discount to daycare next to facility
- Local discounts to companies