Primarily responsible for the proper and accurate administration of assigned trust accounts, including contacting customers, attorneys, and beneficiaries relating to those accounts, as well as following the terms of the documents governing the accounts. In addition, work with clients to expand banking relationships and develop new business from client referrals.
Manage assigned and/or newly acquired Trust accounts. Study the managing document to determine the terms, responsibilities, and duty of the Bank. Set up documentation for new accounts. Maintain relationships with present clients. Coordinate administrative functions with attorneys, co-trustees, investment advisors and CPA’s. Retention of clients.
New Business Development
• Supports and actively participates.
• May work with lenders and branch staff to conduct joint sales calls.
• Represents the Bank in community service clubs.
• Compose and present trust proposals.
• Responsible for cross-selling Bank products.
Special Assignments and Projects
• Attend Trust Committee meetings.
• Stay abreast of applicable regulations and internal policies regarding the Trust Services Business.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Requires strong customer service orientation.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Requires excellent written and oral presentation skills.