Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical solutions during project implementations
2. Participate in Manufacturing Execution System (MES) product planning and ensure product software development needs are met.
3. Construct/develop detailed requirements of MES system, including documentation, design and functional analysis
4. Design, develop, utilize and adapt integrated system solutions
5. Collect, test, analyze data results and adapt/develop for efficiency and accuracy
6. Collaborate with other developers on code development system functions and testing.
Skills and Experience:
· 3 years of relevant experience in an automotive supplier manufacturing environment.
· Familiarity with MES and other common systems Enterprise Resource Planning, Product Lifecycle Management, and Software Configuration Management (ERP, PLM, and SCM) integration
· Proficiency in NET, ASP.Net, C# or Java programming languages.
· Familiarity with basic database management, database table design, stored procedures & SQL Servers
· Familiarity with Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
· Basic understanding of public limited company (PLC) logic and data
· Understanding of Profibus and Profinet protocols
· Master GE PlantApps, Siemens Simatic mainstream, IT MES, MES Suite experience preferred
· Proficiency in software troubleshooting skills in order to quickly locate and give feasible solutions
· Auto parts, aluminum castings industry and/or MES implementation background is a plus
· General knowledge of the following:
o Microsoft SQL t-SQL proficient
o siemens WinCC
o WinCC scripting
· Chinese language skills preferred.
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in information technology systems or other related degree programs.