SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution and fresh food processing through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, we deliver "what our guests want, when they want it â€“ fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. Thatâ€™s why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located in Fenton.
A day in the life of a Grocery Associate is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to maintain stocking, rotation, and appearance of merchandise in the department in an efficient manner.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Assist in receiving, unloading, and stacking merchandise in the back room.
- Properly fill, rotate and merchandise shelves, cases and displays on sales floor.
- Have familiarity with all products carried in the departments and know the product locations in the store.
- Maintain clean, attractive and well stocked departments.
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and interpret documents
- Basic mathematical skills
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.