Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Food Worker Position - Immediate Need:
Conagra Brand Foods, Vlasic facility, located in Imlay City, Michigan, has opportunities for Pasteurizer Operators to meet regular production demand. The pasteurizer operator is normally required for full-time hours plus daily/weekend overtime as scheduled. The hourly rate of pay is $15.42/hr., 2nd shift premium of $0.25 (if applicable) as well as eligibility for eleven (11) paid holidays, 401k with match and employee benefit package.
The Pasteurizer Operator is responsible to ensure all Safe Quality Foods (SQF), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), Company and Regulatory standards are met or exceeded. Responsible for properly conducting and documenting verification and monitoring activities of the operation.
- Ensure that all pre-operational monitoring activities, system start-up monitoring activities, in-process monitoring activities are completed in accordance with procedures
- Ensure that all food safety, quality assurance, and GMP policies and procedures are strictly adhered to during the pasteurizing process
- In the event food safety or food quality may be compromised during the pasteurizing process, the operator is responsible for communication to the appropriate team members to allow for immediate action to be taken
- Understand the operation of the Pasteurizer machine
- Monitor and maintain equipment
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring
- Graph, use a thermometer and read a graduated cylinder
- Completion of required documentation, record keeping and reporting
- Work independently, but collaborate with other staff to ensure production demands are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collect samples
- Adapt to changing situations and be able to establish priorities
- Required to provide training, coaching and guidance
- Must be dependable and self-motivated
- Work safely and participate in job specific training ensuring actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
- Complete and maintain paperwork in a neat an orderly fashion
- Follow standard work procedures and good manufacturing practices
- Work accurately with minimal supervision
- Practice consistent and reliable attendance
- Available to work different shifts and overtime including weekend overtime
- Ability to compile, analyze and report data
- Basic math and computer skills
- Lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to push/pull, climb, sit, twist and reach
- Ability to stand majority of shift, and walk and frequently
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.