Looking for a Junior level or recent Electrical Engineering graduate who either has some experience with or is very interested in PLC and HMI programming of industrial automation machines. You will learn to design and program ladder logic programmable logic controls for capital equipment. You should enjoy working with your hands and be mechanically inclined. This is a great opportunity to train under senior level Controls Engineers and advance in a great company.
Description for the Controls Engineering position:
- Communicating with customers to determine specifications, choosing electrical controls & components.
- Designing, programming and troubleshooting industrial control hardware, hydraulic circuits, PLCs, HMI’s, motion controls, and data acquisition equipment.
- Electrical and logically interfacing components.
- Assisting with system development and installation support at the client’s facility.
Requirements for the Controls Engineering position:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Strong interest in PLC programming and design.
- Want to be a Controls Engineer
- Willing to travel up to 30%.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Able to pick up on new things quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Must be a US CITIZEN or have a green card.
Compensation and benefits for the Controls Engineering position:
- An entry level Controls Engineer should earn at least $60,000 their first year.
- Medical insurance, 401k, vacation pay and holiday pay.