Provide clerical and analytical support for the execution of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute daily tasks related to the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering monitoring program including but not limited to:Â the validation procedures for the transactions data and monetary instruments feed into BAM; enter wire transfer data into BAM.
- Execute program assignments including review and process alerts generated from the BSA transaction monitoring system or by other means.
- Execute periodic higher risk customer reviews.
- Execute 314a san procedure.
- Execute Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) scan procedures and manage OFAC scan results received from the line-of-business.
- Execute Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) monitoring procedures.
- Assist with monitoring procedures or investigation as needed.
- Assist with or perform simple, basic analysis and investigation.
Education - Â Â Â Â Â High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience - Â Â Â Â Minimum of three (3) years of experience within retail, operations or compliance bank functions.
High School (required)
Minimum of three (3) years of experience within retail, operations or compliance bank functions. (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
First Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participant (M/F/D/V).