Life Enrichment Assistant Position Summary:
Under the general direction of the Life Enrichment Director, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the overall responsibility of enriching the lives of our residents.
Primary Responsibilities for Life Enrichment Assistant:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Engage in prospective residents visits.
- Perform welcome orientation with new residents.
- Programs for the month should be based on the Whole Person Wellness Model and should incorporate at least 2 of the 6 experiences (Intellectual, Social, Emotional, Vocational, and Spiritual)
- Use of iPad to enrich the lives of our residents and photos for community TV’s and Facebook.
- Proficiency with software applications/programs/tools used by American House for Life Enrichment position.
- Responsible for scheduling weekend activities.
- Must be available to work weekends and sometimes weekends for events.
- Represent American House professionally in all community events.
- Must be able to drive a 14 passenger bus.
- Provide transportation for both group events and personal appointments.
- Responsible to update seasonal/holiday decorations throughout the building.
- Oversees volunteer program.
- Notifies Life Enrichment Director of emergency situations.
- Reports to Life Enrichment Director.