An industry leader in Metal Fabrication and CNC manufacturing services is looking for Quality Technicians to fill immediate positions in Plymouth, MI on 1st and 2nd shifts. Pay will be based on experience, and overtime/weekends may be required.
Tests and inspects machined products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Reads blueprints to determine specifications and tolerances for a variety of machined components (gears,shafts, etc.).
- Ensures that containment activities take place when discrepancies are identified.
- Review and refine data collection requirements according to customer drawings, models, work orders, purchase orders, sketches and PPAP requirements.
- Participates in the corrective action and preventative action processes.
- Participates in Gage R & R Studies.
- Utilizes a wide variety of inspection tools to complete dimensional reports.
- CMM operation utilizing PC-DMIS or MCOSMOS software.
- Completes in-process first piece inspection from parts coming off of machines (mills, lathes, etc.)
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) and three five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive Wages
- Insurance benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- 401K – Company Matches
- Lucrative Incentive Programs
- Lots of overtime
- & Much more!