Technical Operator Job Summary:
We are looking to fill a Technical Operator position at one of the largest medical device assembly company’s in the world. This company not only has competitive wages and benefits, but it also has opportunity for growth. The work environment is a well-lit clean room that is temperature controlled.
Technical Operator Requirements:
- Assembly or packaging of medical components in a clean room environment where quality and attention to detail are of the utmost importance
- Operate laser and resistance welding equipment
- Quality control and inspection with tight tolerances
- Pad printing, gluing
- Plastic soldering
- Bar sealing/tray sealing
- Measuring and checking parts under magnification
- Operator a packaging machine, boxing and labeling materials
- Maintain and follow 5s principles and participate in rapid improvement events
Schedule & Pay:
- 2nd and 3rd Shift openings, overtime as required
Technical Operator Qualifications:
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check and have a High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience is required, preferably in technical or specialized assembly.
- The candidate must be able to read, understand and write English fluently.
- Ability to use measuring devices and hand tools including but not limited to allen wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers
- Basic mathematical skills to understand tolerances and variation
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Excellent vision and hand eye coordination
- Ability to frequently bend, lift, twist, stand and significant use of hands
- Able and willing to wear required protective equipment including protective eyewear, ear plugs, hair nets, protective gowning.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire