Quality Control Tech Job Summary: We are looking to fill a Quality Control Technician position at a local Grand Rapids food manufacturer. This company manufactures quality nutrition and energy bars, cookies, crackers, snack components and more! This is one of the fastest growing companies in the food industry and they put a focus on empowering their employees to make a difference. If you are searching to join a dynamically growing team, this is the position for you!
Quality Control Tech Requirements:
- Testing product for weight, measurement, salt, viscosity, texture, temperature
- Making line determinations based on quality issues
- Stopping production due to quality standards, directing staff on repair issues
- Creating documentation to certify product.
Schedule & Pay:
- 3rd Shift & 2nd Shift
Quality Control Tech Qualifications:
- Candidates must be eager to learn
- Previous food manufacturing experience
- Great attendance
- Able to lift up to 50 pound
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades