Position: Help-Line Team Member
FTE: FT, Non-Exempt
Department/Location: Access Services Center
Wage: $17.24 hourly, which equals to $35,862.76 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus, $2 weekend shift differential per each hour worked
Help-Line Team Member
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Help-Line Team Member to provide telephone crisis intervention and answering service coverage.
This position is Tuesday to Friday, 12:30 p to 8 p, and Saturday 8 am to 8 pm.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in a call center and/or customer service-related position
- Demonstrated proficiency in multitasking; defined by speaking on the phone, utilizing multiple computer applications, researching, and typing at the same time
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft products such as Word, Teams, and Outlook
- Experience with identifying and escalating customer issues with empathy and respect
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; including ability to communicate clearly and concisely in stressful situations
- Ability to handle volatile, triggering and emotional situations calmly and rationally when required
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Ability to adapt to change in product, processes, and last-minute updates with ease
- Experience in a social services not-for-profit agency preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.