Position: Child and Family Outpatient Therapist
FTE: FT, Non-Exempt
Bargaining Unit: UAW
Department/Location: Youth & Family Outpatient Clinic
Wage: $27.49 hourly, which equals to $57,181.68 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus
Child and Family Outpatient Therapist
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Child and Family Outpatient Therapist to provide evidence based, trauma and recovery focused outpatient therapy to clients of Network180.
This is 40 hours a week position, Monday to Friday.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited licensed master social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist
- Specialized training and at least one year of experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Training in and experience with providing evidence-based practices preferred
- Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals, preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.