Position: Case Manager
FTE: FT, Non-Exempt
Bargaining Unit: UAW
Department/Location: Integrated Case Management (ICM) Department
Wage: $21.99 hourly, which equals to $45,736.31 annually. Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Case Manager who will be responsible for Person-Centered Planning to develop an Individual Plan of Service. Provide on-going linking, coordinating, and monitoring of services.
This is full-time regularly scheduled position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm. No weekend or Holidays.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field (for example, Social Work, Education, Psychology, Sociology).
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Strong organizational skills, with experience in person-centered planning
- Demonstrated understanding of persons with severe mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Demonstrated communications skills that effectively convey information
- Demonstrated active listening, i.e. listening to what other people say and asking appropriate questions
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Licensed BSW
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP): requires one-year full-time experience working with persons with mental illness and appropriate license/degree per State of Michigan
- Knowledge of trauma-informed theories, principles, and practices (includes multi-faceted understanding of concepts such as community trauma, intergenerational and historical trauma, parallel processes, and universal precautions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.