Responsible for dispatching all maintenance service requests to the appropriate person. Duties include building spreadsheets and graphs associated with the assignment and progress of all maintenance projects and room repairs. Updating of all equipment files and administration of the preventative maintenance program. Logging of preventative maintenance orders, generating new work order requests for repairs of rooms and equipment as needed. Attending all department meetings, facility meetings, tracking of overtime hours and project hours. This is a 37- 40 hour per week position form 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Possess the ability to multi- task
- Good communication skills
- Must be proficient in the operation of PC and software applications (Word, and Excel).
- Have familiarity with Facility Maintenance Software
- Knowledge of light repair and maintenance is preferred