Part of integrated team of resources supporting Account Executives (AEs) on national basis. Assists with general sales support functions, special pricing requests and manufacturer's deal registration requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Gathers configuration, pricing, and proposal related materials as they relate to specific sales opportunities.
* Creates customer-ready quotations from worksheets provided by Solution Architects and occasionally vendor/partners to be sent directly to customer or to AEs for delivery to customer.
* Understands vendor/supplier fulfillment requirements to ensure Logicalis compliance; submits required documentation as necessary.
* Works with AEs to complete documentation required for vendor pricing programs.
* Tracks special pricing and updates AEs with expiration and obsolescence dates.
* Assists with placement of orders with Logicalis Purchasing Department.
* Resolves issues of short shipments, back orders, etc. with vendor.
* Initiates any issues related to replacements, new parts or changes in purchase orders to Purchasing.
* Maintains all necessary documents required to submit a clean order to New Orders for processing.
* Identifies and resolves customer concerns.
* Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
* Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
* Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Associate's Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
* 3 years in a related area.
* Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
* Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
* Excellent communication skills - oral and written presentation abilities.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
* Detail oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.