Arrow Staffings' Kentwood Branch has a client SE of Grand Rapids that is looking for dependable, hard working WELD MACHINE OPERATORS that want to grow with a company!
The MACHINE OPERATOR position operates a 5-axis Robot Welder as well as any other production machines according to Specifications and Machine Operating Instructions.
- Lifts and loads parts
- Observes machine operations, supplies, and position of work pieces to detect malfunctions, or misaligned parts.
- Stop Machine safely per instructions and training when malfunctions occur
- Inspect components for defects at weld joint.
- Unloads/pack parts
- Check parts for non-conformance.
- Effectively stocks parts at work station as needed.
- Clean machine, work area, during and after production.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Actively use checking fixtures in the proper manner.
- Participate in overall machine effectiveness efforts and waste reduction.
- Work in the most efficient manner to meet and exceed all established corporate goals.
- Assist in analyzing and resolving work problems.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Consistently adhere to, and support, policies and procedures, including ISO, and safety regulations; assist in investigating and documenting potential infractions.
- Consistently exhibit appropriate attendance habits, working the hours necessary to perform the job.
- Organize and maintain efficiency of personal work area.
- Give and accept instructions and duties in a positive manner, treating all co-workers with dignity and respect.
- Assist in maintaining company values (Family, Inventive Spirit, Appreciation, Give Back, Communication) daily, through thoughts and actions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) months machine operator experience
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds periodically and 30 pounds regularly.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Ability to spot product errors
- Ability/desire to learn and grow
- Must be able to communicate well with others on a routine basis
- Must have general math skills (testing required)
- May be exposed to dirt, oil and smoke, not always considered desirable conditions
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screen*
WHY ARROW STAFFING?
Building your career. Building relationships.
Arrow Staffing puts talented people to work.
Get started today!
Enjoy the opportunity to work with some of the Grand Rapids, Michigan Metropolitan area businesses!
Temporary, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire positions available.
For Job Listings: https://jobs.arrowstaffing.com/Jobs