Preference for candidates based in Seattle or San Francisco, but open to candidates located in AWS office locations including (Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Ballston, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Tempe, Sunnyvale, Santa Monica)
Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help close the global cloud skills gap, creating a world of builders and new possibilities for the AWS cloud? The AWS Training & Certification (T&C) team is looking for an experienced candidate to develop and implement customer-focused sales strategies and programs across one or more customer segments through multiple sales channels.
In the T&C Offer & Sales Strategy GTM team, reporting to the T&C Offer & Sales Strategy GTM Lead, you will have the opportunity to define, shape, and implement new offers and sales strategies for T&C, ensuring a world-class GTM experience. You will be responsible for collecting customer, field sales, and partner feedback on T&C offerings, their respective needs, and formulate strategies to grow the use of T&C offerings. You will transform insights into prioritized actionable programs and improvements to existing programs. You will also be responsible for working with Business Planning teams to quantify target customer projections across customer segments, channels, and regions.
The ideal candidate has both a strategic business background, as well as a deep understanding of customer experience, sales, and marketing functions. You should be intimately familiar with one or more IT customer segments and verticals (e.g. enterprise, public sector, mid-market). You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges, and are able to build and convey compelling plans and frameworks. You have the ability to balance multiple projects and work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment. You have experience with various GTM frameworks, and are comfortable bringing structure to ambiguous concepts. You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and thrive on constantly improving the customer experience.
* Formulate and implement strategies for increasing the consumption of T&C offerings across one or more customer segments
* Engage with customers to further understand their unique T&C needs, working backwards from their needs to formulate actionable strategies
* Work with AWS leaders as well as direct and indirect sales channels, including their input into strategies and programs
* Engage with T&C leadership on a regular basis to identify and prioritize strategic GTM initiatives and new offer constructs
* Manage the success of high-profile GTM strategic projects, and provide data-driven recommendations
* Develop, manage, and collect data for a dashboard that monitors the performance of strategies across customers, partners, field sales, and other internal organizations within T&C
* Develop and evangelize mechanisms that help enhance the GTM experience, and enable AWS T&C to reach and successfully train and certify greater numbers of AWS professionals
* Manage market sizing initiatives that quantify future demand across channels, regions, and segments
* Ensure GTM team operational excellence by developing and managing monthly, quarterly, and annual team process cadence
* 7+ years of experience in business strategy, management consulting, or GTM operations within the software/technology/training industry
* Bachelor's degree
* Ability to travel 20-30% as neededAdvertisement
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age