Purchase Order Coordinator Position Includes:
Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Competitive Hourly Rate - PTO/Vacation Time - Paid Holidays - Direct Deposit - 401K plan - Overtime Eligible
Purchase Order Coordinator Description:
Purchase Order Coordinator Requirements:
- Responsible for the coordination of multiple Purchase Order updates within SAP.
- Data entry and customer service position with potential to grow into a strategic role within purchasing.
- Manage data and create requisition in SAP (finance/purchasing system) to ensure validity and accuracy of information entered.
- Directly support and interact with purchasing, engineering, supply, finance, and manufacturing.
- In addition, they will support special projects, including but not limited to internal purchasing audit activities and potential moving to an analyst role.
- MUST HAVE completed Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or related.
- 1-2 years of recent SAP experience/exposure.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), organizational, team player, and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and able to use MS Office (ie. Access, PowerPoint, word).
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and take on challenging projects while maintaining a positive attitude.
- SAP Certified with 2-5 years experience is preferred.