Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift ~ Holland, MI to join our team in Holland MI - Panels.
As a Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift ~ Holland, MI, you will:
Supervising, planning, and monitoring Production Department operations to produce quality product and meet schedules, within budget, to customer-driven specifications. Lead and develop high-performance teams and cross-departmental, cross-functional improvement teams. Actively support corporate participative management strategies and programs as they relate to department personnel and client/customer relations. Consistently act and behave in manner that supports high-performance team-based organization, effectively working to manage safety, quality, schedule, cost, and culture.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor’s degree in operations management, manufacturing, industrial technology, engineering, business administration, or social sciences, AND 1 year manufacturing leadership experience
* Associates degree in business, engineering, operations, manufacturing, industrial technology, or social science, AND 4 years of manufacturing experience, including 1 year of experience in a leadership role
* If you do not have a degree listed above, you must have a high school diploma or GED and meet one of the following requirements:
* 8 years of experience in manufacturing, including 2 years of experience in a leadership role
* 8 years of experience in manufacturing, including 1 year of experience in a leadership role at Haworth
* 2 years of manufacturing experience, and 4 years of experience in a leadership role
* Ability to spend significant time on factory floor with exposure to heat, dust, noise, moisture, or other adverse conditions. Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds and climb above or around equipment.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Long term flexibility with being assigned to any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Weekend)
* Previous leadership experience as a Supervisor or Manager within a high-volume manufacturing environment
* Experience leading 20 or more employees including responsibility for employee performance management
* Experience with Continuous Improvement/Lean Principles
* Interpersonal communication, active listening, and mentorship skills
* Experience working with Microsoft Excel
* Experience running and troubleshooting manufacturing machinery
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Working knowledge of MRP software system
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and use precision measuring instruments
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.