We are committed to the diversity of our people, programs and services, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, EEO/AA and M/F/D/V.Job Title: Collections Team Supervisor Area of Interest: Biomedical
Blood Collections Team Supervisor: 43-48K/yr
Are you looking to make a difference in the job you do? The American Redcross is seeking an experienced supervisor that is familiar with the medical environment. As a Team Supervisor at the American Red Cross you will work/supervise all aspects of blood drives at high schools, offices & churches throughout Mid Michigan. In your first three months on the job, we will provide you with comprehensive, paid training on all aspects of whole blood collection techniques and documentation requirements.
Key performance objectives include:
* Balance production, donor care & quality requirements to meet daily blood collection goals
* Take the time to personally connect with your staff and donors - listen to their stories and help them understand the value of their donation
* Be detail oriented all day, every day to ensure that the blood you collect meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused
* Stay flexible to work a highly variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, overnight travel, & weekend and holidays to meet the needs of our blood drive sponsors and donors
* Contribute to a friendly and fun environment for donors and co-workers alike - give them a reason to come back for more
* Be a model of professionalism and compassion while serving as an ambassador to the public for the nation's largest not-for-profit blood banking organization
Registered Nurse License preferred but not required, previous supervisory experience is required. Customer service and healthcare training/experience preferred, strong work ethic, valid driver's license and a record of safe driving required - we'll train the best on the rest.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, well-qualified women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualifications: Bachelor Degree, RN/LPN or equivalent combination of related education and experience preferred (with current state licensure) . Minimum two years related experience required. Supervisory experience preferred. Related experience includes medical, technical, supervisory experience or documented satisfactory performance as a Collections Specialist. Customer service experience required. Effective verbal communication and public relations skills are required. A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required. Proficient with Microsoft office applications.
Requisition Number: BIO32546 Nationwide: Divisional: Regional: Chapter Code - Chapter Description:
If this is a Chapter Position then select the Chapter - Chapter Description Business Unit: Biomedical
Country: United States
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Work Schedule: Variable Schedule
Percentage of Travel: Relocation Eligibility: No