Love what you do. Love where you work. MOKA is seeking Direct Support Professionals to work in specialized residential homes in Allegan county. These positions offer flexible schedules, paid training, paid time off, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement and health, dental and vision insurance for positions meeting eligibility requirements.
Positions start at $15.30 - $15.78 per hour. Opportunities for overtime pay.
Full time and part time positions available. No experience needed, MOKA provides paid training.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Residential Support Staff cares for individuals with disabilities in a residential environment.
Essential Functions: Include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Advocates for those served on personal and family levels.
- Observes and documents changes in the physical and mental condition of those served.
- Administers first aid and simple nursing procedures as needed.
- Ensures the privacy and dignity of those served and reports any suspected abuse or neglect.
- Transports individuals to and from community locations using an agency vehicle or personal vehicle as needed.
- Administers programs to individuals and documents progress, as prescribed.
- Assists in meal preparation, cleaning, small home repairs and light residential maintenance duties.