Love what you do. Love where you work. MOKA is hiring Direct Support Professionals to work in residential settings throughout Muskegon county. Full time and part time positions available on 1st/2nd/3rd Shifts. No experience needed, MOKA provides paid training.
Positions start at $15.30 - $15.78 per hour. Opportunities for overtime pay.
Tuition Reimbursement Program - $1000 a semester to employees working an average of 20 hours a week after 3 months of employment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Residential Support Staff cares for individuals with disabilities in a residential environment.
Essential Functions: Include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Advocates for those served on personal and family level.
- Observes and documents changes in the physical and mental condition of those served
- Administers first aid and simple nursing procedures as needed.
- Ensures the privacy and dignity of those served and reports any suspected abuse or neglect.
- Administers programs to individuals and documents progress, as prescribed.
- Assists in meal preparation, cleaning, small home repairs and light residential maintenance duties.