Processes various raw materials for fabrication of semi-complex fabricated parts. Interprets drawings to fit, align, calibrate and adjust parts to meet tolerances and product operating requirements. Completes the beginning steps of building equipment for Evoqua's Products, Industrial, and Municipal segments.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
* Must be able to do FCAW, GMAW, GMAW-P, Carbon Arc gouging and TIG Welding from prints.
* Must be able to TIG weld Sch 10 and Sch 40 stainless steel pipe. 1/2 " to 6" Walking the cup is a plus.
* Interpret engineered drawings and develop modifications and improvements where applicable including weld symbols and dimensions.
* Must understand codes that express different levels of required NDE and other examinations.
* Must be able to trouble shoot and fix common everyday consumable failures such as Spring Liners and Tip Nozzle insulator issues.
* Perform semi-complex operations using hand and power tools.
* Enter daily transactions in computer system.
* Complete all activities in full compliance with company procedures for safety requirements.
* Cooperate with managers and other employees to help everyone stay safe.
* Takes immediate action where deficiencies are identified.
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.