1.0.0.9  /  2.2.2

  Sorry, this job has already expired!
 Programmer / Developer
Click the How to Apply button for detailed instructions on how to apply for this position

Levelset Solutions

Job Code Number

4052254

Job Description

A typical day in the life of an LSS Developer:

  • Start off with a fresh cup of coffee from the office Keurig.

  • Take a seat at your desk in our open, cubicle-free environment overlooking downtown Royal Oak.

  • Boot up your laptop to either OSX or Windows (whichever you prefer), pull down the latest code from the Github repository, and start coding.

  • Usually you'll be dedicating ~80% of your day to a primary project that you're working on, while the other 20% can be filled with smaller requests or collaboration with teammates.

 

Overall responsibilities for this position include:

  • Determine the best technologies to use for upcoming projects, both big and small.

  • Communicate with project managers and other members of the team throughout project development.

  • Occasionally meet with clients to bridge the gap between their goal and the technology used to achieve it.

  • Develop solutions that make use of common programming design patterns.

  • Write readable and functional code – if another developer needs to work on your project, he/she should be able to understand how it works without too much effort.


Additional Requirements:

Skills that are nice to have, but not required:

  • Experience in some sort of web languages (PHP, ASP.NET, Ruby, etc)

  • Ability to navigate a Linux environment

  • Experience with version control (git would be best, but SVN is also a plus)

  • Knowledge of common design patterns (factory, singleton, etc)

  • Ability to design a normalized database

  • Knowing when to ask for help



How to Apply

If you would like to join us in growing our company, please send your resume to michworks.resumes@gmail.com

Job Summary