* Bachelor's degree required or in lieu of Bachelor's degree, five (5) years of experience in programming or systems analysis at senior or advanced levels in addition to the requirements listed below required.
* Five (5) years experience in information technology as a programmer or designer or systems analyst required.
* Two (2) years of supervision or lead experience required.
* Two (2) years of SQL query skills required
* Insurance or health care experience required
* Knowledge of Facets software preferred
* Knowledge of systems development required, at senior or advanced designer/coder level preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the business functions required. (i.e. finance, accounting, billing, claims, provider contracting, enrollment, underwriting, etc.)
* Demonstrated Knowledge of SDLC/data bases/development language constraints required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization required.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision required.
* Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions required.
* Both a strategic and tactical mindset to enable the development of a general high level design and to enable detail reviews of Technical design documents required.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft office required.