The House Attendant uses organization and communication skills to support your Colleagues in creating guest rooms that are well equipped and welcoming -- and that make our guests feel value. The Attendant is responsible for assisting the housekeeping staff in cleaning of guest rooms, laundry functions and ensuring overall patron satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Assesses quantities of stock in storeroom upon arrival and restocks inventory if necessary
* Assists Room Attendant including removing linens and trash
* Assists with cleaning guest rooms and making beds as needed
* Transports dirty linen from departed rooms to laundry department
* Transports clean bath and bed linen from laundry to storerooms
* Keeps storerooms clean, free of trash, and organized at all times
* Delivers irons, ironing boards, roll away beds, cribs, etc. to guest room upon request
* Operates trash compactor and cardboard baler
* Picks up and returns to storage any previously used guest requests found in rooms or hallways
* Communicates with Management for any special requests or duties
Required Qualifications & Skills
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
* Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed Desired Qualifications & Traits
* Prior experience with the handling of cleaning chemicals
* Excellent customer service skills
* Previous housekeeping or general cleaning experience Physical Requirements
* Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
* Able to bend, stretch, and twist
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Able to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis and walk frequently
* Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Employer's Job# 5000563483306
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.