Marketing Associate Analyst - PBNA North Division
Auto req ID: 198498BR
This role will support Sr Managers across multiple markets (this role would help support 6 of our 11 markets). The Associate Analyst would support day to day account/property mgmt. and in year program planning/execution (ie participate in and own follow-ups from weekly status calls with teams and properties like Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Indians, Cincinnati Bengals, Indian Pacers, Columbus Blue Jackets, Indy Motor Speedway, and Pittsburgh Steelers, in addition to Community Partnerships, i.e Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade, NAACP, SER Metro, Mosiac Youth Theater, etc. and Food Service, i.e. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, etc). The Associate Analyst would also support programming development and execution across key partners and properties (working with an activation budget of roughly $5MM for key markets).
* Provide support to the Division Sr. Marketing Manager(s) by contributing to localization of market plans to drive brand preference
* Support development, communication, and activation of regional playbooks to support priority brands (ie support T2T meeting content development, market AOPs, sports playbook development etc)
* Leverage consumer and commercial insights to strengthen program development (ability to pull and understand IRI and work with Insights team)
* Support and execute local media and communication strategies to support key initiatives; Assist Sr Manager in agency and media partner management (ie creative development, approvals and trafficking)
* Provide administrative support to Division Sr Mgrs (ie property/partner management, asset distribution and auditing, procurement & management of department assets and giveaways, event and sampling support, etc)
Key Skills/ Required Experience:
* 1-2 years of Marketing experience; Bachelor's Degree required
* Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
* Strong collaboration, project management and influencing skills within a matrix environment
* Strong written and oral communications skills required with the ability to partner at all levels of the organization
* Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills for interaction with internal/external leaders
* Ability to multi-task and demonstrate agility when needed
* A positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn and take on new and challenging tasks
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy