Auto req ID: 198488BR
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Mist Twist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, Rockstar, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
The Retail Sales Finance Manager position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by providing financial leadership to the North-West Retail organization. The Manager will support the Retail team in developing and executing financial plans, maintaining focus on delivering objectives and nurturing customer relationships. This position is responsible for proactively monitoring internal and external trends and identifying business risks and opportunities. This is an environment where high potential individuals will thrive, benefitting from a wide range of career opportunities.
- Supports AOP/QBP development
- Contributes to regional reporting & analysis for areas such as brands, packages and customers
- Creates contingency assessments
- Collaborates with the regional team to provide insights
- Analyzes key performance drivers, develops variance insights and makes recommendations
- Educates front line of the organization on financial literacy
- Maintains complex Excel models and reports
- Bachelors degree required. Finance or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience in business or financial planning
- High level of numerical and analytical skills essential - strong Excel modeling skills
- Strong strategic and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to extract key messages from complex data
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy