Weingartz provides a great environment for employees to succeed by having stable leadership, top brands, exceptional after-sale support, an experienced team and a terrific 70-year reputation. We are the foremost leader in the outdoor power equipment industry and need top Office Administrators to assist our customers.
Since 1945, Weingartz, a family owned and operated business, has been the trusted North American leader in sales and service of outdoor power equipment. Our loyal customers come back to Weingartz again and again because of the outstanding knowledge, expertise and value they receive. Weingartz has long been an advocate for the commercial and the residential buyer, designing specialized, innovative service programs tailored to the needs of our valued customers. We have been dedicated to the relationship we share with our customers and the community for more than 70 years. Our impeccable record and highly respected, industry-wide reputation is something we never take for granted. We work hard every day to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations to provide a superior retail experience. Our industry-leading customer support programs are second to none. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap, height, weight, arrest record or any other protected status in the hiring, payment, discipline or promotion of employeesWeingartz in Utica is in search of an Office Administrator.
The full-time Office Administrator in Utica is responsible for the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects and counts vending machine cash
- Answers inquiries and provides information to customers
- Operates telephone system to answer incoming phone calls and direct to proper person/department
- Balances departments cash drawers and cash on hand
- Creates bank deposit, create coin requests, and process check deposit through check scanner
- Maintains office supplies
- Submits finance contracts to finance companies, posts finance payments
- Sorts and distributes mail, processes outgoing mail
- Assists with accounts receivable – post customer payments
- Files as needed
- Registers customers equipment purchases with vendors
- Processes vendor rebates
- Assists with warranty claim process
- Assists payables with posting
- Uses office machines such as photocopier, fax machine, scanner and other standard office equipment
- Processes new employee paperwork
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, co-workers and management.
The position is full-time. 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday availability until 6pm. Occasional Saturdays may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Visit our websites---www.weingartz.com and wandpmanagement.com