EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Associates Degree in graphic design or related field, Bachelor’s preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years of experience working with labeling and packaging preferred
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a diverse work group
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to learn and accurately perform functions in labeling systems such as Easy Label, Bartender, Label Starr and Colos Systems
- Ability to learn and operate in MacOSX and Windows Operating Systems
NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
Please refer to the Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
At Aspen Surgical, we strive to build a diverse work force through equal opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences that each individual has to offer. This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job and not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Aspen Surgical Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity Employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.