Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for an Internal Auditor III to join our team in Holland, MI.
As an Internal Auditor III, you will:
Conduct varied internal financial and operational audits at Haworth locations around the world and work with all levels of the company, including executive management. You will research projects, formulate audit plans and interview appropriate members within areas being audited. Create audit work papers to document audit tests and findings and support preparation of internal audit report to highlight issues identified. Through partnership with local financial and operations teams, you will identify ways to improve processes to achieve efficiencies while maintaining or improving internal controls. You will support external auditors with performing process walkthroughs, tests of control, and substantive testing.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 4 years’ accounting or finance experience.
* Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally and for 1-2 weeks at a time, up to 20% of time.
* Ability to support international members during their work day, which may require calls at various times during the day.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* 4 years’ auditing experience with public accounting firm or corporate internal audit department.
* CPA, CIA or CFE certification.
* Experience working within a global manufacturing company.
* Experience with SAP.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* High attention to detail.
* Strong accounting, analysis, problem-solving and data-gathering skills.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
* Ability to manage conflict.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.