Log back in!
ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE, ATERNITY
Job Locations US-OH-Home Office - US-MI-Home Office
Riverbed The Digital Performance Company is committed in our purpose of Advancing the Human Experience in the Digital World. Our Aternity division offers the most complete Digital Experience Management solution in the industry, helping to deliver a highly engaged, secure, and satisfying user experience. Our solution enables our customers to proactively monitor their networks & infrastructure, ensure excellent application performance for every app in their portfolio, and have deeper visibility into what the end user actually experiences on their device.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with 30,000+ customers including 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
We are seeking the best entrepreneurial Software Sales professionals to generate and increase sales within an assigned set of Named Accounts.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Title: Enterprise Sales Executive, Aternity
Location: Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; or Detroit, MI (remote/home office)
* Maximize sales into enterprise accounts. Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities.
* Penetrate additional buyers within the accounts, identify their needs and then configure an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
* Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover bookings target, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
* Use disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration.
* Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (PreSales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership when needed.
* Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
* Exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Performance Management, End User Experience, SaaS, and Subscription Model, to Fortune 1000 accounts.
* New business hunter with 7+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience, selling across multiple verticals
* Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 8 to 14 months
* Strong experience of selling to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
* Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
* Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
* Existing relationships within the assigned client base is preferred.
* Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , gender, orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Check us out on:
TAGS: Application Performance Management, Application Performance Monitoring, APM, End User Experience, EUEM, EUE, Digital Performance Management, java performance monitoring, j2ee performance monitoring, .net performance monitoring
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
Employer's Job# 2019-5336-LansingMI
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.