EXELA TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A COPY AND PRINT SPECIALIST WITHIN A LAW FIRM IN BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI
SCHEDULE :MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM WITH OVERTIME
Key responsibilities include: Perform various reprographic functions that include but are not limited to copy, scan, printing, electronic conversion, faxing, CD/DVD creation, and finishing services.
· Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed, which may be up to 55lbs.
· Distribute paper and other consumable supplies within the office
· Refill paper in all printer and copiers
· Process incoming/outgoing USPS and accountable mail.
· Manage all outgoing packages including interoffice pouch mail.
· Support clients with paper and box deliveries.
· Support the hospitality team with conference room set-ups, cleanup, restocking of visiting attorney offices, loading and unloading dishwashers and restocking pantry kitchens.
· Efficiently move files and boxes upon customer request
· Perform key operator services to manage and maintain copiers, printers, billing control devices and replace toner as required.
· Provide breaks and lunch coverage for receptionist.
· Cross train in all service areas and take direction with onsite team leader and site manager.
· Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
· Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
· Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
· Take direction from supervisor or site manager
· Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
· Handle time-sensitive material (i.e. confidential, urgent packages)
· Perform other tasks as assigned by customer, on-site team leader or site manager
high school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
• Minimum of 2 year copier production or equivalent experience required
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel required
• Proficient with PC and windows. General knowledge of computer file management
• Proficient in MS Office suite.Must become fully familiar with a variety of on-site equipment and be capable and willing to perform first level troubleshooting
• Strong organizational and administrative skills preferred • Ability to walk, sit, stand or sit for long periods (possibly entire shift)
• Ability to adhere to employee attendance policy
• Mail room knowledge and supply management skill a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/, marital status, orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.