#864 DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Development Engineer is responsible for the development and validation of electric vehicle power electronics and electrified vehicle systems and devices for passenger cars and trucks
What you will do:
- Develop efficient and cost effective power electronics using cutting edge technologies, the latest test and evaluation equipment and laboratory, and robust simulation tools
- Develop power electronic devices DVP & R
- Define and carry out all required development/validation testing to ensure achievement of all functional objectives and assure compliance to program goals
- Participate in supplier assessments and post-test inspection reviews, including detailed failure analysis
- Work closely with the chosen suppliers and manufacturing entities to ensure designs are robust to customer requirements, meet exact function, and are manufactured without defect
- Test finished product for quality purposes and recommend changes to product specifications as necessary
- Define and carry out all required bench development and validation testing to ensure achievement of all functional objectives and assure compliance to program goals
What you will need:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in electronics and circuit design and/or development
- Demonstrable understanding of power electronics and devices -DVP&R and DFMEA creation and execution experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Electrical Engineering standards/protocols, and of power electronics/devices
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc. Take the next step and send us your resume now to be reviewed by one of our specialists.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*