#882 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Technical Support team member will review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations.
What you will do:
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution
- Perform advance root cause analysis and develop checklists for typical problems
- Provide technical support on a variety of issues
- Escalate problem to next level support professionals when necessary
- Support instrumentation, retrofit, and repair of calibration team vehicles
- Submit detailed work orders and provide regular coordination and prioritization of work with trans garage and lab personnel
- Support transmission lab and transmission garage to ensure lab/garage personnel have material needed to perform requested work on time
- Troubleshoot issues and data collection
- Track vehicle fleet track and manage vehicle and instrumentation assets
- Project team instrumentation needs and order ahead of time to fill any gaps
- Provide trip support including vehicle shipping coordination and test site coordination
What you will need:
- Bachelor Degree in related field or applicable field experience
- Experience working in a garage environment relating to the previous description
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive, diligent, leave-no-stone-unturned attitude with respect to completing necessary tasks on time and solving problems
- Able to multi-task
- Forward thinking with ability to project future team needs and then working to ensure coverage
- Willing to travel domestically up to 20%
What you should do next:
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc. Take the next step and send us your resume now to be reviewed by one of our specialists.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*